doc value of regtests: none

From: Graham Percival
Subject: doc value of regtests: none
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:10:40 -0700

Valentin Villenave wrote:
About the reg tests:
allow me to quote my official mentor GP: when I became the new LSR
guy, the first assignment he gave me was to add to the LSR any of the
regression tests that might be useful.
From: Graham Percival <address@hidden>
Date: 13 avr. 2007 21:08
Subject: Re: LSR Contribution
To: Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>

You'll be dealing with items in the "regression tests" document.
It's currently a huge page (you'll notice this when you first click on
the link).  Users should never have to look at this page (because it's
such a mess); you should be the last user to ever use this page!  :)