Re: GDP: read the 2.11 docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: read the 2.11 docs
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:12:14 -0700

John Mandereau wrote:

We could try to make a new node containing only

@contents

I'll give it a try later in the week.  However, we'd still have to tweak
the links with a regexp substitution Python script to make it work with
frames.  I don't know if the HTML TOC outputted by Makeinfo could be
used as-is by an Ajax solution.  As Makeinfo outputs HTML 3 or 4 (I
don't know exactly), any Ajax solution requires code external to
Texinfo.

If you're seriously interested, look at Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond.toc

@unnchapentry{Preface}{10001}{Preface}{1}
@numchapentry{Introduction}{1}{Introduction}{2}
@numsecentry{Engraving}{1.1}{Engraving}{2}
@numsecentry{Automated engraving}{1.2}{Automated engraving}{3}