Re: catching broken links on website and documentation

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: catching broken links on website and documentation
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 17:02:39 +0200

2008/5/5 Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden>:
>  That's why using 404 errors are not really that useful. I prefer link
>  checkers. The current output from the 2.11 docs (build with makeinfo) is at:
>  http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/linkchecker-out.htm

Searching in this page for .es. (dot-es-dot) to find Spanish URLs, I
see thousands of file:// urls, How useful are they? Their content
cannot be checked. In other cases I also cannot see the relation
between "parent" and "real", actually they seem to be completely
unrelated as one does not contain links to the other and vice versa.

Thanks,
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org