Re: catching broken links on website and documentation

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: catching broken links on website and documentation
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 09:37:32 +0100

Jan

Looking at the output of your cron job on

http://www.archivum.info/address@hidden/2008-05/index.html

I am puzzled by some of the entries. For example, in the output for today (5 May) there is the entry:

  30 /doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Piano-templates
       http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Piano-sections

a few lines from the top. I'm puzzled because the templates were moved from the Notation Reference (the old user manual) to the Learning Manual some months ago, and

  /doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Piano-templates

no longer appears on the lilypond.org website. Do you perhaps have some old pages left on the machine on which this cron job runs?

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Nieuwenhuizen" <address@hidden>