Re: Sad news

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Sad news
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:48:44 +0100

Ivo Bouwmans wrote Monday, August 25, 2008 1:54 PM

Graham wrote:
Excellent idea, Reinhold!  I had planned on calling 2.12 "Mao", but
naming it after Rune Zedeler is much better.
(or should the release name be "Rune", dedicated to the memory of Rune Zedeler?)

"Rune" would be very appropriate.

Indeed so; dedicating Release 2.12 to Rune would be an excellent way of showing our respect.

Where would the name be displayed? On the web site? In the title page of the docs? In a new line in the console output? I like the title page of the docs - there would be room there for a brief obituary too.

Ivo

Trevor