Re: Sad news

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Sad news
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 21:39:10 +0100

John Mandereau wrote Monday, August 25, 2008 5:53 PM
On 2008/08/25 16:48 +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:
Indeed so; dedicating Release 2.12 to Rune would be an excellent way of showing our respect.

Where would the name be displayed?  On the web site?

I like the title page of the docs - there would be room there for a brief obituary too.

We could append the obituary to the dedication, and replace the
description of the link in the title page "by Jan and Han-Wen" with "in
memory to Rune Zedeler".

Sounds good.  Perhaps "in memory of Rune Zedeler", though.

Best,
John

Trevor