Re: Translation string problem

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Translation string problem
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:38:40 +0100

2008/12/9 Jean-Charles Malahieude <address@hidden>:

>>> I've done this adding a comment:
>>>

>>> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=6d7edb962644c9b657f88d8bfe5b480494996f94
>>
>> I am doing something badly, as the verbatim output insists on being
>> translated despite of the KEEP LY. What are your results?
>>

> I've found an "intermediate" way, which consists in doubling the snippet:
>
> 1) it becomes an @example
> 2) the @lilypond loses its verbatim option
>
> The only nuisance is that we then obtain two frames: one for the "example"
> and one for the "image". We might add a simple sentence between them in
> order to "make the linkage".

That is easy, but I still don't understand why a KEEPt snippet suffers
an undesired translation. The image link points to the real (kept)
code, which is what should appear shown as verbatim.

Maybe when John finds the time he could fix it.

Trevor, I think the idea from Jean-Charles would serve now and forever
in any case. Could you compose it, including the glue paragraph?

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org