Re: Translation string problem

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: Translation string problem
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 19:15:45 +0100

Le 09.12.2008 13:05, Trevor Daniels disait :

Francisco Vila wrote Tuesday, December 09, 2008 10:08 AM

2008/12/8 Jean-Charles Malahieude:
I think a warning would be useful, even for the English users, mentioning that this use of the autochange command *needs* the staves to be called "up"
and "down".

I agree.

 [...]
As pot and po files are auto-generated, you'll have to do this
continuously. The only way I see is to warn this in some place and try
to remember it. We could also get rid of the @lilypond block and live
with only an @example which is freely translated on the sources, but
we'll lose the graphical example.

I've already added an @warning about this, but this is really intended
for users, not translators.  Do you think this is enough?

Trevor

I would have done it, since those context names seem to be really mandatory for the command to work.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles

ps: sorry, I did not notice it would have been better with a cropped png enclosure.