Re: Bug or feature?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Bug or feature?
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:47:20 +0800

On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 02:10:22PM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:

> Oh, and another thing: switching the order of includes causes errors.
> Again: is this intended behavior (meaning that language includes should
> come last)?
>
> \include "predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly"
> \include "deutsch.ly"

IMO that's a misfeature about the way that language includes work.
Currently they disable the default netherlands accidentals, so
\includes that depend on them stop working.

I'm sure that this is deliberate, but IMO it's the wrong choice
due to this kidn of issue... then again, if you have
  \include "english.ly"
then what does
  as
mean?  Either ais or aes depending on English or Netherlands.  :(

Yeah, I think we should add a warning to the NR about this.  The
language include *should* be the last one.

Jonathan, this issue's for you.