Re: Bug or feature?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Bug or feature?
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:34:40 +0800

Sorry for the late reply.

I'd prefer this as a @knownissues or even a @warning.  I
/definitely/ wouldn't include it in the same parapraph -- remember
that the number of people reading a paragraph decreases
exponentially as the length of the paragraph increases[1].

People normally wouldn't expect the order of the \includes to
matter, so IMO we should make this quite visible.

[1] like all the best statistics in life, this is complete
guesswork.  However, I'd be willing to bet a modest amount that
it's a fairly accurate guess.  :)

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 07:38:50PM -0000, Trevor Daniels wrote:
> Thanks Jon, pushed to origin/master
>
> Trevor
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Kulp"
> <address@hidden>
> To: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>

>>> languages. To use them, include the language-specific init file
>>> listed
>>> below. For example, to use English notes names, add \include
>>> "english.ly"