Re: Lily on OSX Leopard, problems running own build

From: Ivo Bouwmans
Subject: Re: Lily on OSX Leopard, problems running own build
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 20:09:39 +0200

Hallo all,

Carl schreef / wrote / skribis:
I should have included a link:  http://ivo.bouwmans.name/lilypondleopard/
And Ivo, I apologize for misspelling your name.  Sorry!

No problem - thanks for stepping in!

Those of you who use my LilyPondScript file on Leopard: please visit the page
mentioned above, for there's a better way of using Smultron now, based on
contributions by several users. You can easily create and open the pdf, or the
midi, or both, or create a png, or use convertly - it's all described there.

(I agree with Graham that the GUI may be scrapped, by the way.)
--
Vriendelijke groeten,  =  Best wishes,  =  Afablajn salutojn,

Ivo

www.ivo.bouwmans.name