Re: Change of line-width in docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Change of line-width in docs
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 00:00:13 +0100

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 11:16:28PM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:
> The change from 160\mm to 5\in shortens the line
> by around 33\mm, which wrecks at least one
> example

I have a vague notion that somebody did something to paper
definitions and margins, but maybe I'm thinking of Michael's (sp)
work which (judging from the PATCH thread) hasn't been committed
yet.

No... I still think there was something else that *was* committed,
in June or July.

It was not deliberate to change the docs lnie-width.