Re: Change of line-width in docs

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Change of line-width in docs
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 15:44:00 +0200

Le dimanche 13 septembre 2009 à 09:44 +0100, Graham Percival a écrit :
> > Is lilypond-book affected by the macro expansions?
>
> I assumed it was, but perhaps not.
>
> Here, let's do a quick test.  Add an @afourpaper to one of the
> manuals, but not the others.  Wait a day, then see how they both
> look on kainhofer.

This is bloody ridiculous.  Instead of testing it this way as if
lilypond-book was a black box, you could either use your memory and
remember that lilypond-book is not a parser, it grabs bits of
LaTeX/Texinfo code with regular expressions, or use your brain and
(re)read the code in case you don't know or remember it.

That said, I could have done the same mistake as you did a week ago by
moving @afourpaper to macros.itexi :-P

John