Re: Change of line-width in docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Change of line-width in docs
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:49:49 +0100

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 03:44:00PM +0200, John Mandereau wrote:
> Le dimanche 13 septembre 2009 à 09:44 +0100, Graham Percival a écrit :
> > Here, let's do a quick test.  Add an @afourpaper to one of the
> > manuals, but not the others.  Wait a day, then see how they both
> > look on kainhofer.
>
> This is bloody ridiculous.  Instead of testing it this way as if
> lilypond-book was a black box, you could either use your memory and
> remember that lilypond-book is not a parser, it grabs bits of
> LaTeX/Texinfo code with regular expressions, or use your brain and
> (re)read the code in case you don't know or remember it.

Or, since I don't give a rotten fig about this issue, I could just
tell Trevor how he can continue to investigate.  I currently have
34 emails which I consider too urgent to even move into my
top-priority todo inbox -- including emails from you -- so I'm not
inclined to spend even 5 minutes looking at unfamiliar code.

> That said, I could have done the same mistake as you did a week ago by
> moving @afourpaper to macros.itexi :-P

Ok, I'll move them out.