Re: Untranslated titles+links on latest online docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Untranslated titles+links on latest online docs
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 20:12:46 +0000

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 12:07:33PM -0800, Patrick McCarty wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 5:08 AM, Graham Percival
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 01:56:45PM +0100, Francisco Vila wrote:
> >> For less than that we released new 2.11 versions with a fourth minor
> >> number.
> >
> > 2.11 was unstable, which has different rules than stable.
>
> If we figure out what's wrong, and push a fix to the stable branch, we
> should be able to release a 2.12.3-2, right?

Maybe.  I might need to spend a few hours fighting with GUB to
make it do this (a. I'll need to learn how, and b. I might need to
fix various problems in GUB because this hasn't been done in
almost a whole year).

I'm willing to prioritize this over the website work that Carl
wanted.  It's certainly something that I _should_ be able to do.