Re: Untranslated titles+links on latest online docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Untranslated titles+links on latest online docs
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 12:09:51 +0000

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 12:55:06PM +0100, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> Am Freitag, 8. Januar 2010 10:02:12 schrieb Graham Percival:
> > Sorry, we're not going to have another 2.12 release unless there's
> > an overwhelming need for it.
>
> Pardon? What would you do if lilypond 2.12 would not print e.g. the initial
> clef?

That fits the definition of "overwhelming need".

> So, I see the overwhelming need to fix this issue.

Ok, let's get a few more opinions.  Should we release a 2.12.4
which is identical to 2.12.3 other than changing
lilypond-texi2html.pl?  If so, who is volunteering to do the work
on lilypond-texi2html.pl ?

If the answers are "yes" and "I've just pushed a change to
stable/2.12 and it will work", then I'll make another release.  I
don't think it's worth it, since 2.14 is coming soon, but if
there's lots of interest in doing this, I'll put in the time as
release manager.