Re: [Patch] Indentation in parser.yy

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [Patch] Indentation in parser.yy
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:24:01 +0100

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 03:11:53PM +0200, Valentin Villenave wrote:
> It's not much, but since it does change quite a few lines (in a such
> critical source file, on top of that), there's no way I'm gonna try
> and push that myself :-)

Rejected.  Don't manually screw with indentation, especially in a
critical source file.  If this is part of work on 746, we can
talk, although since I offically Started work on it... err...
oops, I forgot to claim the issue.
/me runs off and does that.

Ok, basically, I'm preparing the background for our discussion
about indentation, *after* 2.14 is out, and *after* I have enough
information to lay out the positive and negative aspects.  I don't
see much potential for positive outcomes until that's done, so I
urge you to withdraw the patch and everybody else to ignore this.