Re: [Patch] Indentation in parser.yy

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: [Patch] Indentation in parser.yy
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:44:28 +0100

Valentin Villenave wrote Wednesday, September 15, 2010 12:42 AM

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 6:11 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:
You know, after rebuffs like this it's hardly
surprising you don't get many people offering to
help you. Seeing this, anyone thinking of offering
will likely think again.

Valentin is a personal friend, and the grumpy/fluffy interplay
has been a constant between us. I take much more liberties with
him than I would anybody else.

Yes, I know that, and I know Valentin's coefficient of restitution
is amazingly high!  But some of us are more brittle, and don't
(immediately) bounce back.  You just need to be reminded of
that from time to time :)

Whilst I do understand that such tactless rebuttals might look
impressive and unappealing to newcomers

That was my point.  Long-standing members of -devel enjoy
the lively interchange, but newcomers don't know the background.
But after this exchange they do, so please bicker on :)

Trevor