Re: Doc: NR 4.4.1: Rewrite. (issue2642043)

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 4.4.1: Rewrite. (issue2642043)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 05:01:51 +0000

On 2010/10/23 00:51:31, Carl wrote:
Mark,

I think this is a great start, and will greatly help.

The major issues I see are (1) repeating information
(i.e. the meanings of space, minimum-distance, padding,
and stretchability), and (2) introducing exhaustive lists
into the NR.

Carl,

(1) repeating information -- I'll try to fix this.
(1) repeating information -- I'll try to fix this.
(2) exhaustive lists -- see my replies to your code comments.

Thanks for looking over this so thoroughly!
- Mark

http://codereview.appspot.com/2642043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely
File Documentation/notation/spacing.itely (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2642043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#oldcode1697
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:1697: A non-staff line at the
bottom of a system should have