Re: Doc: NR 4.4.1: Rewrite. (issue2642043)

From: Keith E OHara
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 4.4.1: Rewrite. (issue2642043)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:22:00 -0700

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 01:17:00 -0700, Ian Hulin <address@hidden> wrote:

On 29/10/10 05:12, Keith wrote:
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:1513: * Inter-system spacing
properties::
Within-system

You said: inter = between, intra = within  [...]
or do you mean the original "Inter-system spacing" should have read
"Intra-system spacing"?

I believe the Latin prefixes were wrong in the original.

I am confident in my Latin-Germanic translation,
 but could possibly have missed a subtlety in the distinctions that Mark was
explaining.
-Keith