Re: Doc: NR 4.4.1: Rewrite. (issue2642043)

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 4.4.1: Rewrite. (issue2642043)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:44:41 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/2642043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely
File Documentation/notation/spacing.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2642043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#newcode1624
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:1624: size) will always reset all
its default key-values.
On 2010/10/26 22:28:16, joeneeman wrote:
Everything from the subsubheading until here applies to
any grob property with an alist (eg. Beam 'details, Slur
'details, NonMusicalPaperColumn
'line-break-system-details).  It may be more appropriate
(long-term) to put this detailed discussion elsewhere.

Good idea.  Can anyone think of a good place for this?

http://codereview.appspot.com/2642043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#newcode1662
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:1662:
@code{after-last-staff-spacing}).