Re: [Patch] Fix #903: Add shortcuts for note names languages. (issue2606

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix #903: Add shortcuts for note names languages. (issue2606042)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 22:54:29 +0200

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 4:53 AM,  <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Carl,

> I like this idea as a way to get the functionality you want in the short
> term.  But I don't like it for the long term.  I think the long-term
> syntax needs to be
>
> \language "foobar"
>
> so that we don't have a separate keyword for each language.  As you
> point out, that will require a parser change.

WRONG!!!!

(breathe, breathe)

So I thought, but here's a way to do it anyway: see attached patch.

It's so friggin' ridiculously simple that I didn't even bothered
uploading it to codereview.

Actually, I think I'm in love with it.

Now, here's what I want you guys to do: put your fingers on your
keyboard, more precisely on the following keys: L, G, T, and M. Then
press these four keys, and hit "Send".

Pretty please?

Cheers,
Valentin