Re: print transposed guitar chords on piano sheets (issue4626094)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: print transposed guitar chords on piano sheets (issue4626094)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 09:59:47 +0200

2011/7/7 Wols Lists <address@hidden>:
> On 06/07/11 20:31, address@hidden wrote:
>> New patch set uploaded.
>> Hmm, Wol, did you use some code formatting tool on a whole file? I see a
>> lot of style changes, and not all of them are for the good.
>>
>> http://codereview.appspot.com/4626094/
>>
> Did I use a formatting tool? Yes I did - it's mentioned in the patch :-)

Ah, sorry, i forgot to read the description.

> And it's the one supplied with lilypond - I assumed it formatted the
> code as per lilypond guidelines ...

It isn't, mostly because there were no precisely defined guidelines
for a long time - sorry for that...
We've just discussed it and we're implementing a solution, so soon
this won't be a problem anymore.
If you have a patch that wasn't processed by fixcc, send it to me, but
if you don't, i'll take care of this.

thanks,
Janek