Re: print transposed guitar chords on piano sheets (issue4626094)

From: Wols Lists
Subject: Re: print transposed guitar chords on piano sheets (issue4626094)
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 10:01:18 +0100

On 07/07/11 08:59, Janek Warchoł wrote:
> 2011/7/7 Wols Lists <address@hidden>:
>> On 06/07/11 20:31, address@hidden wrote:

>> And it's the one supplied with lilypond - I assumed it formatted the
>> code as per lilypond guidelines ...
>
> It isn't, mostly because there were no precisely defined guidelines
> for a long time - sorry for that...
> We've just discussed it and we're implementing a solution, so soon
> this won't be a problem anymore.
> If you have a patch that wasn't processed by fixcc, send it to me, but
> if you don't, i'll take care of this.

Oops. I should have known better - I follow the kernel a little and they
moan there that format changes should always be in their own patch...

No. I don't have a patch without the format changes, sorry :-( But it's
a mistake I doubt I'll make again!

Out of curiosity, what fix are you proposing? Something with git-hooks?

Cheers,
Wol