Re: print transposed guitar chords on piano sheets (issue4626094)

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: print transposed guitar chords on piano sheets (issue4626094)
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 17:08:01 +0000

Hi Anthony,

When we discussed this last year, I argued that it shouldn't be part of
the Chord_name_engraver.  I still think this approach is misguided since
we already have a convenient way of generating chord name markup via the
formatter function.

If you check the archives, you'll see a proof-of-concept patch I posted
which shows how easy it would be to implement this enhancement in scheme
via the existing chord name formatting code.

Cheers,
Neil

http://codereview.appspot.com/4626094/