Re: First pass at avoiding very high slurs (fixes issue 163). (issue4817

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: First pass at avoiding very high slurs (fixes issue 163). (issue4817048)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 11:55:35 +0200

On Jul 24, 2011, at 11:49 AM, address@hidden wrote:

> Make passes and reg tests look pretty good too
>
> See http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=163#c12
>
> for output
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/4817048/

Thanks James!

A lot of the changes are ugly (there are only a couple that are better).  The
code exists to weed out extreme cases without having an impact upon other
cases.  Ideally, the current regtests shouldn't change (or the change should be
so minimal that we have trouble seeing it).  I'll give it another go.

Cheers,
MS