Re: review process not working

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: review process not working
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:43:26 +0200

Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden> writes:

> So, it seems the only one who is aware of those rounding problems is
> David. The question then is, why didn't David do a review of the patch
> and now complains that the process is not working?

Come on.  I got pointed to this patch because _warnings_ occured.  Don't
tell me "David is the only one who can see warnings".  The patch is in
an area I have no clue about.  _Anybody_ with reasonable C and Scheme
experience would have seen the same things I noted.

As Graham said: this patch got nod-offs from several bigwigs.  How would
I have suspected that a review of mine in code that I have no clue about
would have changed anything?  i stumbled upon it because the regtests
suddenly gave warnings.