Re: Uses langdefs.py to create language list forcreate-weblinks-itexi.py

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Uses langdefs.py to create language list forcreate-weblinks-itexi.py (issue 4951047)
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 10:43:44 +0100

On Sat, Sep 03, 2011 at 10:36:28AM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> >Phil, why did you push this patch without implementing this, or at least
> >responding to Jan to say why you thought it was a bad idea?  I think
>
> Please see my previous email to you directly.

ah, sorry.  I don't use percival.music.ca@ for email, so I didn't
see that message.
I've been meaning to switch my lilypond google account to graham@
for a while, but it never had high enough priority that I felt
good abandoning releases or regtests to actually get it done.

> I was trying to push a minor documentation change in another
> branch,

I see; I've done this before.  I think that
  git push
uploads stuff in all branches you have, but I'm not certain.  You
_might_ be about to avoid this by doing
  git push mybranch origin
or something like that, but I'm out of my depth here.

other emails will wait until the conference is over.