Re: Make accidental styles available as context mods. (issue 4819064)

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Make accidental styles available as context mods. (issue 4819064)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 19:33:35 +0100

On 5 September 2011 17:29,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> It's hard for me to track all of this carefully, but I much prefer the
> context mod approach to the ly:export approach.
>
> LGTM

Thanks. :)

BTW, this doesn't bypass the existing ly:export version, since that's
still required for setting accidental styles in music.  We could hack
the parser to allow music inside a context defintion, but that's
frowned upon seeing as we used to allow a similar construct inside
\midi {} for \tempo which was removed.

Cheers,
Neil