Re: Empty music sheet generator in LilyPond

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Empty music sheet generator in LilyPond
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 17:50:49 +0200

2011/9/7 Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden>
Every now and then you need empty music sheets to write a score or arrangement
manually. To automate this, I have created a small online creator for empty
music sheets, which uses lilypond as the backend to produce the nice sheets:

http://www.edition-kainhofer.com/en/empty-scoresheets.html

Please let me know what you think about it, before I'll announce it on -user.
For example, if you feel that some score type is missing, it's really easy to
add more than the currently available.

I'd appreciate having two more score types:

- TabStaff
- StaffGroup containing Staff on the first line and TabStaff on the second

Really nice app!