Re: Empty music sheet generator in LilyPond

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Empty music sheet generator in LilyPond
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 21:52:40 +0200

Am 07.09.2011 17:53, schrieb Kim Shrier:
On Sep 7, 2011, at 9:24 AM, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:

Every now and then you need empty music sheets to write a score or arrangement
manually. To automate this, I have created a small online creator for empty
music sheets, which uses lilypond as the backend to produce the nice sheets:

http://www.edition-kainhofer.com/en/empty-scoresheets.html

Please let me know what you think about it, before I'll announce it on -user.
For example, if you feel that some score type is missing, it's really easy to
add more than the currently available.
One thing you could add is a tab staff and the ability to select the number of
lines per staff.
+1

4 to 6 lines should cover most cases - otherwise, great app!

Marc
Kim