Re: lilypond.org can't build website

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: lilypond.org can't build website
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 19:09:53 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 7:05 PM

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 06:50:15PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival"
<address@hidden>
>Does that have to go on the command-lien make-website.sh, or could
>that go inside website.make ?  I mean, website.make already has a
>top-src-dir defined...?

The full make syntax (this is in CG6.2) is:

make -f ../lilypond-git/make/website.make WEBSITE_ONLY_BUILD=1 \
 TOP_SRC_DIR=$HOME/lilypond-git/ \
 PYTHONPATH=$HOME/lilypond-git/python \
 TEXI2HTML_PROGRAM=texi2html \
 website

So - I'm assuming make-website.sh has a command similar to the one
above (but without PYTHONPATH).

make-website.sh is given on that page.  *That* is the full syntax
that we use to generate the website.

Yeah - spotted it after I replied.

As you say, an alternative that _should_ work is to define
PYTHONPATH in website.make.  Would need to test that, though, and
off rehearsing in about 10 minutes.

I'd rather go that route.  I'll add an issue so we don't forget.

OK. Probably we should also copy langdefs.py to your "safe" scripts directory, too?

--
Phil Holmes