Re: lilypond.org can't build website

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: lilypond.org can't build website
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 13:27:24 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 8:02 PM

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 07:09:53PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival"
<address@hidden>
>>As you say, an alternative that _should_ work is to define
>>PYTHONPATH in website.make.  Would need to test that, though, and
>>off rehearsing in about 10 minutes.
>
>I'd rather go that route.  I'll add an issue so we don't forget.

OK.  Probably we should also copy langdefs.py to your "safe" scripts
directory, too?

oh, good point, since we're running that file.  ick, this is
getting messy.

Patch attached which runs on a standalone website build on my system. I believe this should fix your website build problem.

If it's OK, I'll update the CG for the local build instructions to take the PYTHONPATH bit out.

A further comment on the "copy the langdefs" script to safe-scripts. If we do that, we'll need to amend website.make again...

--
Phil Holmes