Re: Problem with make

From: Peekay Ex
Subject: Re: Problem with make
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:03:50 +0100

Hello,

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Reinhold Kainhofer"
> <address@hidden>

No. It does happen with just a make (I use a single core VM at work
for Simple testing) just not very often. I also find that when I am
testing patches that there are some patches that never give me this
problem, but I've never been able to figure it out (for example if it
is just *.cc files patches or *.ly files or some other combination) to
give me any more clues.

I can start to look a bit harder if people want or am happy to test
theories as I, like phil, have a powerful machine so it is only a few
minutes.

James