Re: Update lilygit.tcl (Issue 2092) (issue 5504092)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Update lilygit.tcl (Issue 2092) (issue 5504092)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:21:34 +0000

I've uploaded a new patch set.

The Push button is disabled by default; an experienced user can enable
it with a simple edit to the script.  I couldn't find a good value that
I believed would work for automatic detection, since my push-enabled
configuration is different from that listed in the CG.

I've also added support for an environment variable specifying the
branch.  This will allow lily-git users to work with more than one patch
simultaneously by doing

LILYPOND_BRANCH=dev/fix-my-issue lilypond-git.tcl

and  they will work on that branch.  If  the branch doesn't exist it
will be created off of staging.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5504092/