Re: State of the pond

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: State of the pond
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 19:38:06 +0200

Le 19/04/2012 21:30, Graham Percival disait :
We have a new release candidate, slower development, highlights on
development problems, and a vacation.

RELEASE CANDIDATE

As always, this means:

- activity on master goes on as normal.

- nobody touches the release/unstable branch, other than
   translators, who may merge with that if they want to and don't
   break anything.
   The question of whether translators have a stable branch or not
   is a separate matter and has nothing to do with the release
   plans.  It's just a question of how the translators want to
   organize themselves.

- when I say "nobody touches the release/unstable branch", I mean
   it.  There will be no new features, no ordinary bugfixes, no doc
   changes.

Will you cherry-pick downloads from FTP, or should I push them directly on release/unstable?

Cheers, and a nice trip!
Jean-Charles