Re: State of the pond

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: State of the pond
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 08:27:20 -0700

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Trying to anticipate future problems, I recalled guile
> indentation:
> http://codereview.appspot.com/4896043/
> My impression is that it would only take an hour or two to fix
> this, and then we could standardize all the scheme indentation.
> This isn't a theoretical concern; Adam Spiers' first patch
> required hours of extra work because of misunderstandings about
> our desired indentation.  This strikes me as a fairly juicy piece
> of low-hanging fruit.

I would be happy to tackle this and *hope* to have a spare few hours
at some point in the next month, although it all depends on how things
pan out when I get back from California on Wednesday - if someone
beats me to it then that's fine.  Just to clarify, the remaining work
is to follow Neil's suggestions, merge the patch set, close the
review, and then run the tool on all .scm files and submit as a
separate review?