Re: State of the pond

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: State of the pond
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 21:07:55 +0100

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 09:52:55PM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
> Graham Percival <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > SLOWER DEVELOPMENT
> >
> > Development has slowed to a trickle.  I'm not certain if this is
>
> I am partly responsible.

A power-law function for development work is certainly predicted
by numerous studies on open-source software, but we could still
strive to have a power-law function with a shallower slope.

> > On a personal note, I'm off to Europe from May 8 to 24, seeing Zurich,
> > Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, and Germany (in that order).
>
> It will be interesting to hear how you manage to visit Munich as second
> city while holding off on Germany till the end.

Oops.  s/Germany/Berlin.  Hey, at least that's not as bad as
losing four hours because of a missing minus sign when
transcribing output from maxima into latex (and then into python).