Re: Stable release.

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: Stable release.
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:24:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Just want to say that a thread like this shows clearly:

1. Lilypond is a very advanced and complicated project
2. Several people - even if we always can use more of them - are actively working on it and care about the quality of the project.
3. Humans make mistakes.

Having said that I think you (the developers) are doing a great job, and I want to thank you for that. And I am confident that we will have a new stable LilyPond version, even if that will not happen today or tomorrow. I'm sure it's worth waiting for.

--

MT