Re: Minor release checklist

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Minor release checklist
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:05:39 -0700

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:54:05PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> I guess the best bet is to kick GUB off from a clean state:
>
> rm -rf uploads
> rm -rf target

You don't need to kill all of target.  It's enough to kill any
file or subdirectory containing "lilypond" inside of target.

This can be done with something like
  rm -rf target/*/*/*lilypond*
but I'm not totally certain I have the right number of * in there.
Be careful, since this could destroy a lot of your good data if
you're not using a separate user account for GUB stuff.  (i.e. if
you accidently add a space somewhere, that command could start
deleting everything on your hard drive)