Re: [GLISS] differentiating pre/post/neutral commands

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [GLISS] differentiating pre/post/neutral commands
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 15:33:54 +0200

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

One would have to see what happens at the engraving stage (likely a wait
for a NoteColumn or MusicalColumn that never materializes because the
piece ends here.  It might make sense to generally flush out another,
possibly specialized column when an explicit bar is placed: Things like
\! or \fermata or similar don't really benefit from moving across
explicit bars.