Re: [GLISS] non-timed or non-musical events "z" "y"

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: [GLISS] non-timed or non-musical events "z" "y"
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 11:14:10 +0200

2012/9/23 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
> As I said: I have not yet tackled this actively since at least the
> equals sign may still become part of the universe supported by music
> functions.

If \tempo had mandatory curly braces, that would simplify things.

\tempo already accepts \markup. All features of \tempo could be done
inseide of ad-hoc \markup commands. Maybe entering directly in markup
mode, and improving the available markup commands to adapt to tempo
marks, is a solution.

\tempo { Allegro \bpm{ 4 80 } } %no paren
\tempo { Allegro (\bpm{ 4 80 }) } %paren
\tempo { \bpm{ 4 \ca{ 80 100 } } } %circa

It looks very long and cluttered, though. Asi it currently is,  \tempo
is very sweet in terms of sugar for the user.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com