Re: [GLISS] turning strings to symbols

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [GLISS] turning strings to symbols
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 23:04:03 +0200 (CEST)

>> [...] it is a pity that I'm trampling on David's nerves because
>> many of my questions are naive.
>
> I have no really good suggestions here regarding my reactions.
> Probably one should aim for a more curious than skeptical tone.  It
> is obvious that lecturing people does more for my ego than defending
> myself.

Bluntly spoken: You are thinking far too complicated.  I dare to say
that *noone* on this list has ever been attacking your capabilities so
that you have to defend your coding competence.  If it sounds like
that please always bear in mind that for most of us English isn't our
mother tongue.

> Let me make use of this occasion for lecturing here by pointing out
> that the uppercase of Contexts is not really relevant.  Decisive
> would be the uppercase/lowercase border between Grob name and first
> property.

OK.

    Werner