Re: contributing instructions are misleading!

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: contributing instructions are misleading!
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 13:48:54 +0100

2013/12/10 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>:
> 2013/12/7 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>:
>> i'm infuriated.  A new contributor had turned up, read CG and sent his
>> patch to the "frogs" mailing list, which, as far as i know, is dead
>> (and since lilynet is down, i'm not sure it's actually working at
>> all).
>> I'm so angry that I'll actually go through the CG and update the
>> instructions.
>
> a first "hotfix" was already pushed;
> i'm working on a bigger cleanup of first 3 chapters now.

Unfortunately, due to
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2013-12/msg00145.html
i cannot continue now.  Maybe someone would like to finish this?  See
branch dev/janek/cg-cleanup and the outline in the attachment.

Janek

PS ccing to Graham because he might be interested to know that
Someone(TM) is doing Something(TM) to help new contributors!