Re: contributing instructions are misleading!

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: contributing instructions are misleading!
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:51:16 +0100

Am 12.12.2013 09:42, schrieb Urs Liska:
One particular question I have could be answered in this thread.
If I'm not completely wrong the CG insists on installing and using git-cl for uploading patches.
But if I'm not mistaken hardly anyone currently uses it.
So _if_ there is a way to upload a patch for review using normal command line git, email and/or upload forms, I'd really prefer not to use git-cl, which seems to be rather restrictive (by design).
But of course this should be documented (as 5.1 of Carl's list).

Sorry, I mixed up git-cl and lily-git, the latter being the one that I'd rather not start using.

Urs