Re: Fwd: Google Code shutting down

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Fwd: Google Code shutting down
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:04:05 +0100

> I guess most of you have seen this by now.

Not really.

> I can click the "export" button so all the issues are migrated to
> github. Thoughts, ideas?

I don't really want LilyPond to move to GitHub.  I prefer figuring out
what resources we would need from Savannah and work out what it takes to
get the stuff set up properly and our workflows go at least as smoothly
as we have them now.  And of course we don't want to lose all of our
issue database.

I suspect that there will not be much hope for transferring the Rietveld
reviews over into something Git-based and reasonably equivalent, but
they are less important than getting everything out of the issue
tracker.

It would appear that we have until August to move.