Re: absolute pitch entry: accept an offset octave (issue 235010043 by ad

From: lemzwerg
Subject: Re: absolute pitch entry: accept an offset octave (issue 235010043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 06:12:38 +0000

The best choice seems to be \fixed, both for the good fit
of the meaning of the word to the command, and because it
is relatively easy to type.  If we allow its reference
pitch to be optional, then the relatively new command
\absolute is the same as \fixed with no reference pitch,
and we can document \fixed briefly where we had documented
\absolute.

Sounds sensible to me.  Given that we are currently producing
development releases, I suggest that this gets implemented, then we
simply wait a few months so that people can test it in real life, and
then we do a final decision.

https://codereview.appspot.com/235010043/