Re: Remove old "News" entry from home page

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Remove old "News" entry from home page
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 07:53:36 +0200

Il giorno dom 19 lug 2015 alle 7:33, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> ha scritto:
 Federico suggests that *the website* doesn't have to be available in
 PDF or info format.  He doesn't speak of manuals.

This fine distinction was definitely not obvious in his first e-mail.

Really?
Quoting myself, "tool for the website only" seems pretty clear:

Il giorno sab 18 lug 2015 alle 20:04, Federico Bruni <address@hidden> ha scritto: I wish we could use a modern tool for the website (there are nice static website generators around.. I've recently started testing cactus¹). I'm pretty sure that other people might be more motivated to contribute if we changed the tool for the website only.