Re: Remove old "News" entry from home page

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Remove old "News" entry from home page
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 08:31:36 +0200

Il giorno dom 19 lug 2015 alle 0:58, Urs Liska <address@hidden> ha scritto:
But it *is* a problem that changing anything on the website is such an
involved process - both in terms of the used infrastructure *and* in
terms of the review process. This *is* scaring away people who would be
able to support the project with their work and creativity.

I will only comment on a very small number of things below, but in
general I would say that it shouldn't be ruled out a priori to separate
the documentation from the website.
The website is a kind of showcase and a place for general information,
and it's a place for advertising. It would be good if that could be
developed in a more "fluid" way to react to trends more accurately. And it might be useful to keep that part more "modern" and thus "appealing", even if it means doing significant changes in technology every once in a
while.

Thanks Urs, this is exactly the message I was trying to communicate in this thread.