Re: Remove old "News" entry from home page

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Remove old "News" entry from home page
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:56:24 +0200

Il giorno dom 19 lug 2015 alle 10:46, James Lowe <address@hidden> ha scritto:
You have just proved my point.

I said:

... OK so after all that, what can we do *today* to improve what the
front page of the website looks like *now* without (for now) worrying
about CSS ...

I.e just content. Moving existing information about. Nothing more.

If only to make the 'front page' more informative. I'd be happy to
make a start on something while the rest of everyone else continues to
talk 'futures'.

Then I'm afraid that there's not much you can do.